Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Dog is Better Than Your Dog

Yes this post is dedicated to my beloved pooch, Tom-Tom. He is the best dog in the world and totally deserves to have a post on my blog completely devoted to him. I am around different dogs quite a bit, and I have to say that my dog is truly the perfect match for me. He is well behaved, rarely barks, great with kids, doesn't cause trouble, and is the BIGGEST lover I have ever encountered in a dog. I look at other dogs and am constantly grateful for mine. I don't think I will ever be able to replace him. He is one in a million. My favorite thing about him is that he is always willing to give me kisses and love me whenever I need it, but is totally obedient and spends time in his own bed whenever I need him to. Plus check out how photogenic he is! I mean he is a star.






Cutest face ever!



This is his model pose. I call it "La Tigre"



 I love that all he wants is to be close to me. He will spend hours laying by my side while I do homework or watch a movie. He is just content to do nothing but snuggle. He is the cutest and my lil baby. Some of you are reading this and thinking I am obsessed and in love with my dog. I'm really not. Recent events have just made me realize how good I got it with him though. He really is my little angel and baby, so for Right Here and Now I am cherishing this little guy. Love you Tommy Boy!







1 comment:

  1. No one can question your love for Tom-Tom because a dog like him has a natural charm and loving attitude. Dogs like Tom-Tom like nothing better than to be close to their humans. Keeping him healthy will surely increase his life expectancy, and you two can share more experiences together.

    Alejandro Newman

    ReplyDelete